Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

"What The Hellz?"

I know Hellz is trying to stamp the "no longer 18" getup for us grown folk slashing out the oversized sweatshirts and tees by bringing us body-con dresses to stunt in our heels.... But really??? I'm more interested in Costume Dept.Since when has this happened?

I was convinced that every season Hellz got better and better.
I think that the outlook on this idea was such a killer step for the Belles of the Brawl but when I had seen some of the assumed collection on Karmaloop I was quite disappointed. It may be just me, but I think Hellz Bellz went a bit in the wrong direction...
What are your thoughts?
Although baffled and dumbfounded by this downfall, I do have to say this... Hellz picked it back up with this "On The Line Top" that really does rock my world.

I still love you Hellz.

No comments:

Post a Comment