Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

David Garibaldi - Justin Bua?

Garibaldi
Bua


Garibaldi

Bua
I was at my friend Sean's place this weekend checkin out his new headquarters. I park outside this brick building in Milwaukee... kind of looks like a sweatshop but very vintage and gallant at the same time. I walk in to a crisp and clean place, there is no roughin around the edges to be found. His walls are white but decorated with art. Beautiful, kind of jealous... Above his comfortable couch with the red velvet blanket was a print that caught my eye. It reminded me of Justin Bua but that was not his signature on the bottom. I had asked Sean about these prints he had and he then called me over to check out some more paintings done by David Garibaldi.
I was always a huge fan of Bua and now im diggin Garibaldi too. They both paint on reflection to urban hip hop. Check it...






2 comments: