Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Must Haves


Voyd Black Ripped Lace Short Leggings
Maurie & Eve Black Ripped See Through Swing Leggings
siwy sophie sheer panel jean in wanderlust/ oxy mesh
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I'm doing my usual morning routine of online shopping. This morning at Bunny Hug riaaaaaaaaaght....
Gettin real excited about the items that I am finding. I mean for real, the top two leggings rock my world. It gets even better for me when I come across the Siwy sheer panel jeans...
Then reality sets in and I come to realize they don't have my size.

Bogus.
I don't think you understand how much I need these oxy mesh bottoms! I tried to google them and found nothing but non English sites that take me nowhere.
I need your help!
If you can find these anywhere besides Bunnyhug send me the link, let me know!
Get on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment