Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I've been things and seen places

 Lets pay homage to Mae West.
Better recognize....Appreciate her.
Press the pause button on my bear Suri in the upper right hand corner and then proceed to be entertained by the play button on the trailer below.
Mae West Qoutes: I really couldnt pick a favorite - ENJOY
"It's not the men in my life that count, it's the life in my men"
" Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can't figure out what from"
" A man in the house is worth two in the street"
"A girl in the convertible is worth five in the phone book"
"A hard man is good to find"
"Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I'm tired"
" Don't keep a man guessing too long -- he's sure to find the answer somewhere else"
"Flattery will get you everywhere"
"I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit"
"The score never interested me, only the game"
"Men are my hobby. If I ever got married I'd have to give it up"
"If I asked for a cup of coffee, someone would search for the double meaning"
"When I'm good, I'm very good. When I'm bad, I'm better."
"Too much of a good thing can be wonderful"
"It's hard to be funny when you have to be clean."
"I'm a woman of very few words, but lots of action"
"I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it"
 "It isn't what I do, but how I do it. It isn't what I say, but how I say it, and how I look when I do it and say it"
"I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure"
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before"
"I used to be Snow White, but I drifted"
"Why don't you come on up and see me sometime -- when I've got nothin' on but the radio"
"Why don't you come up sometime and see me? I'm home every evening. Come up. I'll tell your fortune. Ah, you can be had"
"When women go wrong, men go right after them"
"There are no good girls gone wrong, just bad girls found out"
" It is better to be looked over than overlooked"
" You're never too old to become younger"
"I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond"
"I never loved another person the way I loved myself"

No comments:

Post a Comment