Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lets Start this Shit

Day one of my future's blog!

While I should be Drawing designs for my Tattoo appointments next week I find it highly important to take my morning hours and shop for style online. I browse that shit like its my job.
Then I will proceed to my denial of what little time I have left and Paint my nails for the Day.
Last night I had this dream that I had two colors of nail polish that came in pints! I go through the color gorgeous so much I don't think its a bad idea! So let me just inform you that one of the colors in my last nights dream had little gems/shaped sprinkles in them to create a baller 3-d look like none other... and the other nail polish came in animal print you just go ahead and paint it right on.... Now that's my ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment